Thursday, February 10, 2011

Malawi Cichlid Shakeing

Summer Ideas (I) Hold the Gauchito

Some stuff loose, nothing pretentious, after a long absence and to refute those who predict the end of blogs, or at least of it. It's the first.

already long past the three months after the death of Nestor Kirchner, is not worth remembering concepts that exposed the July 26 in commemoration of the death of Eva Peron:

"(...) So from here, from the act of youth, I call upon the recovery of multi-class alliance between workers, the middle class and domestic entrepreneurs to make a national and popular front to allow us to further the changes in Argentina. (...)"

Despite the enhancement of the NK figure after his departure, it seems that this call is present in the hottest debates today. Among the limited impact that those words had contained this note Jorge Time Muracciole Argentine, whose last paragraph is a warning today that preserves total:

"(...) In particular in our country today, a year and months [to eight months and coins, as of today] presidential election, social alliances still remain fuzzy. The commitment of the government, in the words of Nestor Kirchner, is still able to articulate the historic alliance of workers and middle classes. To achieve this objective, the sum of the PJ and the CGT is not enough to overcome the electoral ceiling of 40%. It should involve groups and leaders, who agreed with the broad strokes of the government project, be true bridges of communication with the middle classes and sectors of the intelligentsia to provide diversity to the homogeneous spectrum Association and supporter. Not understanding this complex reality, or bet own forces, facilitate the path of reaction, which seeks from the alliance of popular conservatism and neoliberalism, or the panradicalismo, become a block to ensure the continuity postdictatorial of formal democracy, the exclusion of the '90s. "

be why I see signs of myopia in some of the discussions in vogue among Peronist more or less K, P K is not progressive, etc., etc. Beyond the struggle for" spaces "and the nominations, I I fear that this will result in a loss or division of the forces that should kick in the same direction. As I wrote in a comment to a post Nestor engineer: "It time talked about the limitations of 'hunt in the zoo. " Lest with these verbal pyrotechnics finish opening the cage for leaving those inside ... "

Or to put it to these other words NK:

" What the story does not I forgive the PJ, but not to non-progressive sectors PJ, is that public exposure would allow the conservative restoration. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment