Sunday, December 26, 2010

Examples Of Wedding Powerpoints

The find of

A song that speaks of dignity, and a duet for rent balconies.





Olvidao Chacarera of


of your club am
Son of your leather
I Olvidao time in the bank
who stood by putting the chest. I'm working

Flor Silvestre foam

When the train is going, look at the way the moon Thinking
People may find my fortune.

My bofe swelled
When divided
from me do not remember, say they never saw me
That I'm not here, that I have no choice. I

Olvidao, the same that one day He rose
eating soil and saliva
Road to the sun, to heal the wounds.

A wound'm Looking

Teachers salary standing, city white chicks mature illuminating
That this payment.


I was left the ranch in the middle of fiao
Guacho to mate and stew invented
Hunger and rebellion grew in my hands.


I do not want more I want what is
my twist When I pack a destination tricked
Rise wimp who sang an Argentine here. I

Olvidao, the same that one day He rose
eating soil and saliva
Road to the sun, to heal the wounds.


Words and music: Duende Garnica

0 comments:

Post a Comment