"Folklore and Politics in my time were very young together. The rocks were mostly political in origin and that you are called to act had to be a part. It was a dreamy young and very committed to the country, so I do not mind if I call seventies. "
was by Hugo '74 when my friend invited me to a recital of Huerque Mapu, and incidentally met Naldo Labrín , her brother's friend from childhood shared in San Martin de los Andes. The other team members were Hebe Rosell (sister of Andrew and Javier Calamaro), Lucio Navarro (brother of Ramon, the voice solo The Warlords), and Ricardo Lazarte Tacún Munich.
Huerque enjoyed a certain fame since he had recorded the Cantata , but not often played in concert. That fame was making ominous mark as times were getting progressively darker. Naldo while joking "We are not the disk that Huerque Mapu (Cantata), we Erque Mapu!".
also opened in '74 (for Montserrat and San Telmo, I think) The Mapu Huerque House, where they had also invited artists, as well as serving wine and empanadas. Among those who went out there remember Norma Peralta (sister of Miguel Grandfather, owner of an exceptional voice), the beautiful Venezuelan Cecilia Todd and Alfredo Zitarrosa , at that time in exile in Buenos Aires (unless it has been a dream, I have shared a table at a pizza parlor and gift with Huerque Alfredo ...).
Then the night came Process for Huerque exile. Spain, then Mexico ... Hebe and Naldo there Sanampay formed. At the same time, Naldo joined the guitar quartet accompanying Zitarrosa (as Alejandro del Prado ). In July '83, when Don Alfredo returned to Argentina, in a burst of emotion Works, there Naldo was with his guitar.
Then, with democracy, Naldo accepted an offer of Philip Sapag and was secretary of culture of his native Neuquén. Recently I heard a story that made him the National Radio Folk. There is , directing, performing and teaching music. Go
this memory of Huerque Mapu, with a theme that informs us pending debt of Argentina to the health of its people.
PS: I dedicate this flash of evoking seventies to the kids . Like Luis Bruschtein I also bank.
0 comments:
Post a Comment