Friday, April 15, 2011

Creats Your Own Title Belt

Poet and activist

Last Sunday interviewed Eduardo Aliverti Norberto Galasso in Tell me who you are you. In a time to talk and when asked what Aliverti national thinker had scored more, Galasso answered with the name of Arturo Jauretche and was as follows:

"Jauretche taught me to think concretely. I have an anecdote, a of the first times I talk to Jauretche asked:

"- Doctor, do you in favor of divorce? "

" - You do not know the country, right? " (I was 25 or 26 years)

" - No, I know Mar del Plata and Buenos Aires, just .

"- because in Argentina the problem is to get married, not divorced. If you toured the country, the provinces have no industries, there are seasonal workers. A boy goes, love to a girl on Saturday night that she give permission, and after the harvest ends and leaves. She becomes pregnant, the boy puts his mother's surname, and what you going to talk about divorce you! "


" In this country the problem is getting married. Develop mineral resources, the hydropower, fisheries, develop throughout the country and integrémoslo, and then if we fight them the law of divorce! "

This conversation took place about half a century ago. Since then, the Act did divorce, and other developments "progressive" rights civilians, but the Argentine industry and are still missing as dos development and national integration. And there are still seasonal workers, whose working and living conditions seem to have improved over time. At least that is what occurs when an investigation put the issue on the cover of a newspaper. Because if not, decades pass without the urban middle classes, educated and enlightened insiders are given by the case.

Jauretche words, according to the same Galasso, it had the effect of leaving a leftist stance abstract affirmed other feet on the ground. A link I came up with the memory of Galasso some reactions caused victory of Juan Manuel Urtubey in Salta elections. For example, the discussion originated in this post of pulling the Middle or that other Abel's blog (in the strictly political aspect of the election Salta, I recommend this great analysis Mario Wainfeld).

is not my intention to "anti-progressive, but I can not see too much superficiality in the eyes that focus on criticizing the Urtubey clericalism and conservatism or reactionary mentality and methods of capture votes by Mr Olmedo. And they seem to put aside the secular problems of backwardness, poverty, inequality, unemployment and marginalization that are endemic to both Salta as much of the rest of our interior. As if one thing had nothing to do with the other, and possible mechanism for some magic infuse "progressive" to Salta and his rancid political class without changing the socio-economic background of the province.

I clarify that I am not Catholic and religious education mandatory morning prayer and I burst into the depths, but embarrass me much more misery and malnutrition. And for me, words are so Galasso Jauretche to effect today as 50 years ago, what can I say.

relief to finish this a slight entripado, dedicated a musical tribute to my fellow accused of "poor quality of vote .





"can not wait for roots to take one day

ranch woman and
night and day child a dream."

0 comments:

Post a Comment